Spirituality 101: The Indispensable Guide to Keeping―or Finding―Your Spiritual Life on Campus
Who do you want to be? Are you spiritual? Religious? Still figuring it out? Regardless of where you are, college is an intense time of choices, challenge, and growth.
Full of opportunities to learn from students from around the country and many different faith traditions, Spirituality 101 is the perfect companion for college students seeking spiritual fulfillment on campus. Including practical, hands-on advice and information from experienced faculty and student affairs professionals, this is your indispensable guide to the choices and possibilities available throughout your college experience, and beyond.
Spirituality 101 also offers more than 40 personal student reflections―sometimes funny, sometimes serious, always honest and wise―that will motivate and energize you to explore your own questions and commitments.
Your complete guide to navigating a spiritual life on campus:
- Finding Your Place: Who Do You Want to Be?
- Reading, Writing, and Religion: Spirituality in the Classroom and Beyond
- The Club Scene: Membership and Leadership in Campus Organizations
- Sex, Drugs, and Rock’n’ Roll: Spirituality and Your Social Life
- Turning Points: Spiritual Awakening or Crisis of Faith?
- Assumptions, Intolerance, Hate, and a Hope for Something Better
- Hey, What Does That Mean? Talking with Others about Your Spirituality
- Significant Others: Family, Friends, and Mentors
- Taking It Off Campus
- A Cap, a Gown, and a Commitment to Faith
Leadership, Management & Business
College Students, Religious Life
Higher Education | Leadership Studies | Religion
Schwartz, H. L. (2004). Spirituality 101: The Indispensable Guide to Keeping―or Finding―Your Spiritual Life on Campus. https://aura.antioch.edu/stubooks/32