Initiative : a rosicrucian path of leadership
Torin Finser takes on some of our contemporary challenges and proposes new solutions. Rather than simply “kicking the can down the road,” as often happens with issues such as sovereign debts, Middle East conflicts, and environmental issues, Finser calls for individual initiative. Drawing on a variety of rich cultural and spiritual traditions, he makes the case for social change that begins within. To do so, one must first access resources that support initiative and innovation. Key questions discussed in this book include:
- How is it possible to live a spiritual life in our materialistic age?
- Can an individual person still make a difference?
- How can we use a whole-systems approach to innovation?
- How can planetary wisdom help us find appropriate leadership styles?
- What are the inner conditions needed to work with the transcendent Self?
- In the swirl of multi-tasking, how can we find moments of solitude and reflection?
Great Barrington, MA
innovation, planetary leadership, leadership, materialism
Finser, T. (2011). Initiative : a rosicrucian path of leadership. https://aura.antioch.edu/facbooks/34